Δευτέρα 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Blogovision 2011 - #03

#03 EMA - Past Life Martyred Saints






I got the same feeling inside of me
Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing
-
Schizophrenic rules the brain
And it's coming to take you away
You're still my favorite past life martyred saint
-
If this time through
We don't get it right
I'll come back to you
In another life
-
I'm gasping
-
When you showed up at that spot
I almost threw up on the spot
I wish I had another hope to get out
-
I wish that every time he touched me left a mark
-
You feel just like a breeze to me
-
C'mon look me in the eye
20 kisses with a butterfly knife
-
But I'm sick of waiting
'Round this bird house
Enough flesh wounds to make a kill
I know nothing lasts forever
If you won't love me, someone will







#11 Lykke Li - Wounded Rhymes
#20 Cold Cave - Cherish The Light Years









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου